Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lilly's Bloodwork....

So today we finally completed Lilly's bloodwork, and they gave me a tub to bring home for a stool sample. I of course dreaded the bloodwork more than Lilly. But the guy who did it was really good, he called someone else from the back to help me hold her, and he got her on the first try. 5 vials later her poor little vein was starting to jump around, but it held out so we could get the last vial. She's doing really well. However, over the weekend she got a hold of another little one's girl scout cookie, and she had very loose stools for the next 3 diapers, and a tummy ache. We have been giving her just things we know work (all non processed meats, carrots, green beans, gluten free pasta, and the organic brown rice pasta). For now this is what works and is what we will continue to do.

On a brighter note, Dustin will FINALLY be home on Friday!! We decided against going to Ft. Bliss for graduation, since they won't let him ride home with us...so we are planning a little party for him! I know the girls will be excited to have Daddy back at home and so will I!

School for me is going well! I'm excited and read my books every chance I get. I am finishing up training for an at home job today. So I'm excited about that to...here in the next couple of weeks things are going to get really busy, so I am trying to get ahead while I can!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad they got her vein on the first try. I am also glad she is doing so much better. Bet you can't wait till Friday. Have a great week.

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad they got Lilly's vein on the first try. I am glad she is doing so much better. i bet you can't wait until Friday. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete